Vila Voltaire La Faute Saint Chinian 2015

Vila Voltaire La Faute Saint Chinian 2015

On Sale!

$24.99 $19.99


Product Details
  • Item Code: WN19072601
  • Varietal: Syrah-Shiraz
  • Country|Region: France
  • Vintage: 2015
  • Bottle Size: 750ml


About this product


La Faute" means the guilt. "Guilt" because by law, wines in Saint Chinian can NOT be 100% Syrah. So instead.....Vila Voltaire uses 99% Syrah! (also because the other 1% is a secret) Certified Organic