At Martha’s Vineyard, Ltd., we are committed to protecting your privacy. The following statement describes the information gathering and usage practices of Martha’s Vineyard, Ltd.
1. Martha’s Vineyard. Ltd. will not rent or sell your personal information to any non-affiliated organization or company without your consent.
2. When you register, place an order or provide your personal information to us for any other business purpose, we may collect your name, address, email address, phone number and credit card information. We may also request additional information. We use this information to process your requests and to communicate with you about your orders. From time to time, we may use your name and contact information to notify you of changes to the web site, new releases, special offers and events we think you’ll find valuable. If you do not wish to receive this information via email, please send a blank email to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address you would like removed.
3. All of the customer data we collect is stored on a secured server to protect against unauthorized access.
4. Martha’s Vineyard, Ltd. will track visits to the pages and links on our websites so we can make decisions about the design and usage of the website. While we may choose to share aggregate information on consumer behavior to third parties, none of these statistics contain personally identifying information.
6. You may update or change information related to your Martha’s Vineyard, Ltd. account by logging in and visiting the My Account section of the website to view and update your information.
If you have any concerns or questions, please contact us.